If You Owned “ABC Wedding Planners”
Which Link Would You Think Was Specifically Written For You…?
2) http://www.mywebsite.com/ABC Wedding Planners
You’ve heard it over and over again, if you want to be successful (online or offline) you need to Connect with your leads and customers, make your website “talk” to them, make it speak their language, make it Personal.
After all – nobody wants to feel like they’re just a number (and that goes double for your customers!)
So why is it that so many marketers send their customers and leads to URLs like Option 1?
Even though they know that given the choice, Option 2 Would Win Hands-Down, each and every time??
Despite being totally impersonal, the first option is the type of link marketers pass to their customers and leads all the time because it’s quicker and easier than creating hundreds or thousands of personal pages…
But Doing Things The Quick Way Doesn’t Cut It Anymore!
The web is a very crowded place with more businesses cropping up daily.
More and more businesses just like yours are fighting for your customer’s attention (and business!) – so if you don’t find a way of really connecting with your customers soon you can guarantee someone else will.
So what can you do?
How can you engage lots of leads/customers, quickly and easily, without them feeling like they’re a number?
That’s where WP Personalizer steps in.
Just imagine for a second that you could create a single page or blog post within your WordPress site that could give your customers a personalized URL to go to – just for them.
Now imagine that within that page you could insert any content you want, just for that customer (their address, your contact’s name, what rank they’re appearing in Google, their partner’s name – whatever you want).
You can make the page look completely unique to them – no matter how many customers you send to the page, they’ll all feel like you’ve written it just for them!
It doesn’t get more personal than that.
You can do all of this (and more) within WP Personalizer in a few clicks.
Now you can focus your attention on tweaking that one page to make it the best it can be instead of having to tweak 20/30/100’s of pages to improve the response rate.
How’s that for Personal And Simple?! (And Powerful!)
So What Exactly Can You Do With WP Personalizer?
We’ve recorded a brief video showing you WP Personalizer “In Action”, but in a nutshell you can…
- Create a Single Page/Post that can provide Thousands of Personalized URLs
- Define your Own Fields where you can store unlimited information about your customers (or keywords) – and Dynamically Insert that info into their Personalized Page using Shortcodes!
- Redirect people to a “404-Page Not Found” page if they enter an incorrect Personalized URL (or show them alternative content – you decide!)
- Show Completely Different content to anyone visiting that page without entering their business name/keyword (or redirect them to the “404-Page Not Found” page – again, your choice!
- Define what extra fields/bits of info you want to store, and dynamically insert that into the page using Shortcodes
- Create Thousands of Personalized URLs at the click of a button (with extra data if you want) by using the CSV File Import
- Remote Inserts – securely add extra information for the plugin to use by using standard http GET or POST requests (Local SEO Intel Toolbox already has this feature built in)
Each of these is shown in the demo video below – we’re confident you’ll be impressed once you’ve seen it in action!
See What All The Fuss Is About – Watch The Demonstration Video Here:
*Apologies for the zooming – the autozoom/focus on Camtasia appears to have gone wild on this one!
Can Also Be Used For Dynamic Keyword Insertion!
Sure, we’ve spoken a lot about storing customer info and giving your customers or prospects a personalized URL to visit, but don’t let that fool you into thinking that’s all the plugin is good for!
How about inserting keywords dynamically into your posts? Including the Title Bar, Post/Page Titles (H1 fields), Navigation Menu – you name it!
Running a PPC Campaign? Think you’d get a better quality score if your final landing page URL looked like this:
http://www.mywebsite.com/Dog Training in London
And the Title Bar, Page Title/Header Tags, Navigation Menu, Post Content, Image Alt-Tags etc all had “Dog Training in London” in them?
Think that would help keep your Cost-Per-Click down?
We think it’s a seriously adaptable plugin – we’re pretty sure you’ll agree too!
Check it out here:
New Plugin: Automate Your Amazon Commissions