5 Quick Tips To Build A Busy Blog
1) Provide fresh; regular, and relevant content to your readers.
2) Encourage comments, and interaction on your blog.
3) Comment on other blogs in your niche, (For authority and back links and traffic!!) Do Not Spam..
4) Use great tools to boost your blog, such as CommentLuv and social share tools.
5) Use the BloggBuddy WordPress Plugin.
BloggBuddy is a powerful WordPress plugin that simply LASER TARGETS keyword related blogs, in order for you to quickly leave your comment and DROP YOUR LINK
This is the only plugin I know of that can help you:
– Laser target fresh content
– Seek out niche specific blogs, for comments and backlinks
– Provide SEO data on your competitors
– Seek out Commentluv enabled blogs! (Powerful)
All you have to do is, choose your keywords, choose your search criteria, and click update!
The plugin will then perform it’s magic and quickly return the most relevant KEYWORD RELATED RESULTS, directly in the WordPress dashboard using advanced Google search techniques.
The Elite and Developer versions of the software will even return important SEO DATA on the results, giving you even more info on the blogs you are targeting!
Leaving a relevant comment on a blog is a great way of gaining authority in your niche, and a simple way of DRIVING TRAFFIC to your own posts.
You can grab your own BloggBuddy here – http://wppluginguide.com/bloggbuddypro